- LEAP participates in Ohio's pilot program for customized employment resulting in five consumers starting their own customized jobs.
- LEAP chosen to address policy issues that create barriers to community living in the areas of Assistive Technology, Transportation and Personal Care Assistance.
- LEAP works with the Ohio Department of Medicaid which applied for the Federal Integrted Care Delivery System model of managed care and leads North East Ohio in planning, preparing, and supporting consumers in understanding and enrolling in the MyCare Ohio duel eligible program.
- LEAP works to support and celebrate key policy issues: Home and Community Based Services rule, the Able Act, United Nations Conference on Disability, Social Security, Older Americans Act, Medicaid Expansion, and ADA.
- LEAP leads a coalition of 19 organizations to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the ADA and engages over 6,000 participants.
- LEAP receives foundation funding to develop their DiscoverAbility program to asist businesses in diversifying their workplaces.
- LEAP celebrates 35 years of service and wins the "GCPD Advocacy Award" from the Ohio Governor's Council on People with Disabilities.
2021 - LEAP celebrates their 40th Anniversary (September 9th)!