Our Top Priority continues to be the Health & Safety of Our Consumers, Participants, and Stakeholders
Posted on 05/22/20 in General
To our consumer, participants and stakeholders,
As Ohio begins to open up from the COVID-19 (coronavirus) lock-downs, we wanted to let you know that we are continuing to provide our services; but, in a manner to help mitigate impact on our consumers and staff.
Our office remains closed to unscheduled visitors and vendors and will not be open to drop-ins.
All persons will only be admitted if they have a 1:1 appointment scheduled with a staff member. For the health and safety of all, we are requiring staff who meet 1:1 with any individual to ask 3 questions before the meeting:
- Have you been sick in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been near anyone who has been sick in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside of Cleveland (or city of service) in the past two weeks?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please understand that our staff will not be allowed to meet with you.
Our receptionist will not be at the front desk answering the door or the phone. However, our staff are available to assist you.
When you call LEAP at 216-696-2716 you will get a voice mail. The #2 option will let you say or type the name of the staff member you are trying to reach. You will then be transferred to the person you want to talk to. You may have to leave a voice mail since our staff are working varied and modified schedules. The person you called will get back to you as soon as they can during regular business hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and will adjust accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. We’re all in this together!
- If you have questions about symptoms you are having, call your health care provider.
- If you have general questions and worries, call the Ohio Department of Health hotline 833-4 ASK (833-4475-634)
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health 216-201-2000
- CDC online resources
- Ohio Dept of Health online resources
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health online resources
- ACL online resources