We can’t wait to see all of our returning, and new, participants!
Please note that we are continuing to offer virtual activity and classes.
Register for all activities online on our Events page.
In-Person Guidelines and Waiver
The health and safety of our consumers is our number one priority and to help us keep all in attendance healthy, we have created guidelines and forms for those who choose to participate in-person.
Please review our “Return to In-Person Activity Guidelines” before attending any in-person class. This guideline provides information about our in-person activities and in-person protocols such as masks and social distance.
For those attending in-person, you will need
- to complete our annual Waiver Form for Covid-19, and
- to run through our “Daily Checklist” prior to attending each activity or class.
General Registration information
- For all virtual activities, all participants need to be able to fully operate ZOOM by themselves or must have an assistant present.
- Complete the 2022 Annual Participant Registration if you have not already (this must be filled out once per year). As we are into 2022, you will need to redo this form for the new year; 2021 versions will not be valid for 2022.
- Learn more about eligibility here.
- Visit our Events page to register online* for our virtual activities.
Chair Yoga Class Rates
Due to our current partnership with Lorain County Community College, we are able to offer a limited discounted – but – only for participants who meet the following eligibility requirements, for our virtual "Balanced Bodies & Rhythm" and "Chair Yoga" classes.
This discounted rate is for participants who are seniors, ages 60 and over OR aged 18 – 59 w/a disability as determined by the Social Security Administration AND reside in Cuyahoga County. You must be approved in order to receive the discounted rate.
- Please make sure you COMPLETELY fill out the 2022 Annual Participant Registration to show proof of eligibility.
- LEAP will approve discount based on grantee’s eligibility requirements. Once approved, you can register for all 2022 Quantum LEAP activities at the discounted rate.
- If you register online at these discounted prices but were not approved, you will be responsible for paying the price difference.
Downloadable Activity Information
CURRENT program information:
Past Session Information